Here are 5 reasons why you should consider having a personal trainer if you are wondering what it is we actually do to help you reach your goals faster...
1. A trainer will help you perform the exercises correctly, to prevent injuries and to make sure you are getting the best results from the exercise - if you aren't doing it correctly there isn't much point!
2. A personal trainer will give you ongoing encouragement and feedback about your progress. A trainer will track changes in your measurements, strength and endurance. Seeing positive results can help keep you motivated.
3. Paying for personal training sessions and having a scheduled appointment may encourage you to exercise even if you don’t feel like it! You may also be more likely to exercise between sessions if you know your trainer will follow up with you.
4. A trainer is there to mix things up, keep it interesting, push you beyond what you would push yourself at home by pushing you with endurance, or making you lift heavier, being there to spot you and ensure you do it correctly and safely. Hence getting more results faster!
5. It's FUN! Although you may not feel like it's much fun at the time, I pretty much guarantee each session you will come away on a high, feeling awesome and looking forward to the next session. Your trainer should be there to answer any questions anytime, help you with nutrition, help you with home workouts, support and encourage you and build a beautiful friendship as well as a fit healthy body!
The picture below is extra weight - HIS bodyweight - for extra resistance on a wall hold squat - ouch!